View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 07:44   #3
dotti34

Re: Coming back, what's happened here?

Yes, Odders, it is a pity that there aren’t the good old debates on this site any more that used to get people expressing their views, agreeing, disagreeing, arguing the point, have to say not always respectful, but definitely interesting. A few controversial subjects would be great and would hopefully stir more people to say their piece. It does come across as a site devoted to dear old Stanley at times but we must keep on keeping on, even though attempts to bring in interesting topics do not always seem to tempt people to have their say. These threads soon go by the wayside, dropped like a lead balloon. Bit frustrating.

I am sorry to hear you have had ill health and hope you have now recovered, but oh! dear me, you have come on a bit strong re Less. As soon as I read your post I knew you would have at least one reply, and that from the man himself. I was right, and as much as I would normally jump in where there is controversy, this time I will keep out of it and leave the pair of you to spar on. Now THAT could be interesting.

By the way, Odders, when born in Lancashire it doesn’t matter where you live in the world you are still a Lancastrian at heart. Well that’s how I feel, and that's why I like to keep in touch.

Last edited by dotti34; 03-11-2021 at 07:47.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote