View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 07:09   #6
dotti34

Re: The Swedes are back.

I wonder if their natural voices really do sound exactly as they did 40 years or so ago. They are in their 70’s now and the cynic in me wonders if there just might have been some clever engineering done in the recording studio regarding this new record. Just my opinion, my apologies if I am wrong.

As for a digitally enhanced concert, well if the four of them aren’t going to be there in person why bother to pay good money to see some sort of hologram or whatever. I read where the audience will be able to get up close and personal with the ‘recreation of the superstars’, well that sounds exciting – not! I have also read that body doubles in their twenties were hired to film scenes that will be used in the show.

It sounds like a very clever concept in the way technology will be used but does not appeal to me – but then I like the real thing and this all sounds a bit false. No doubt there will be plenty of fans going crazy over it and enjoying it all, filling the group’s coffers. My non-contribution will not be missed.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote