View Single Post
Old 27-11-2021, 10:05   #24
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: Migrants...and their crisis....

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;

My dear old Dad needed a new pair of glasses, but could not afford them….he went to the DSS(this is a long time ago because has has been gone 30years)….they told him that he was not eligible for help…..he said to them ‘would it make a difference if I said my name was Mohammed, not Jimmy?’
He fought for this country, but he was not eligible because my mum earned ten Bob over the threshold…they made two suggestions….contact the British Legion….or live apart from your wife.
I told him to go and get himself some glasses and I would pay for them, but he said that he had paid into the system, so he should be able to get help.
.[/QUOTE]

not the first time i have heard similar types of stories and imagine many others have also done. with that why is there so much love and excuses being made for these people with as much as possible swept under the carpet when they can. those that do should try their home country and see if they will be put first in line for anything going. if the do gooding lefties wish to create bigger problems than we already have in this country just carry on how you do as you may get your wishes.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote