View Single Post
Old 27-11-2021, 10:32   #25
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Migrants...and their crisis....

I think it was Iraq who recently sent planes to Belarus to bring back the ‘refugees’ that Alexander Lukashenko imported as political pawns……so why don’t the Syrians go back to their homelands…no conflict going in there.

Well, it might be the £40 a week spending money, the free mobile phones and the hotel accommodation that attracts these people.

After a year in this country, these people are allowed to seek employment and if the apply to stay and are refused, then the human rights lawyers(that are paid for by you and me) will appeal time after time…..and if they can extend the appeals process for twenty years, the asylum seeker can stay here forever.

Have you noticed how the majority of those coming over in these dinghies are men….young men.
Recently one of these was caught grooming what he thought was a fourteen year old girl( it was a decoy)……he had been here for only four weeks.

So why are we importing trouble by allowing these economic migrants to land here and be looked after.

Shouldn’t our elderly be looked after first?
I would not mind betting a few older folk would not mind being in four star hotel accommodation on full board for a few weeks

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 27-11-2021 at 10:39.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote