View Single Post
Old 27-11-2021, 11:33   #26
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Migrants...and their crisis....

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
why is there so much love and excuses being made for these people with as much as possible swept under the carpet when they can.

Watching "Dewbs & Co." last night on GB News some liberal lefty teacher (from NI, he should know better) was going on about how the "Gimmies & Sandys" should be let into the UK in their 100's of 1000's, Dewbs pulled him up on this (Good Girl) & asked who should pay for all this as the Taxpayer is already being screwed even more as it is.

The raging liberalist loon then said he was sure the folk of UK would be more than happy to pay more to accomodate the above mentioned chancers & freeloaders, again Dewbs (I love this woman even though she's a Yorkingshireitess) called him out & said okay, but only if it was voluntary that those who wished to should be asked to contribute, she then pumped out an instant poll to run while the show was airing (about 10 minutes in).

Long & short about 50 minutes later the end of the show looming, back to the poll & the results, about 3-4,000 had replied end result 94% no way 2% don't know so those of you with a basic grasp of maths realize that leaves ...... ?

Yep 4%, basically, the bleaty, whiny, anti British, self loathing, bed wetting illiberal liberal lefterist loons (to much?). Would happily put their hands in their "very own" pockets instead of the publics for a change, to accomodate the flood of unrequired & unwanted who have been & still are swamping the UK.

So when comparing these numbers (although the viewers may be of a certain leaning) this would appear to highlight the glaring & blatant hypocracy / virtue signalling of the I,L,L,BW,AB,L sitting at about 32-35 % of the voting public they returned merely 4% when asked to actually pay for stuff themselves & not dip the pockets of everyone else! Principles. morales, equality & parity are all fine & dandy just so long as someone else is "picking up the tab" ..... about sums it up really.