Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2021, 17:27   #2135
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Corona Virus

So once again the goal posts are dragged out of position & shifted further away. Another variant, another Greek letter "Omicron" or B.1.1.529 has raised its head & Boris & his sycophants once more take to the stage to preach, doom, gloom, death & despair to the populace ...... how very predictable!

Still, being the saviours of the universe they've got a plan & all it takes is for the "Jolly decent" British to once again forgo various freedoms & liberties, take it on the chin again for the team & be good little serfs while their betters get things sorted, that is until the next raging disaster. Is it any wonder the populace are getting uppity & bolshy with the continual stuttering delays to getting their lives back to "Normal". Lets face it folks, with this shower in charge & no feasible replacement, this looks like being the "New normal" so get used to it & despair.

Just a little side note, does anyone else think Whitty looks like he should be on some kind of register with the local plod? Just asking mind?