Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2021, 01:29   #2139
dotti34

Re: Corona Virus

I think that Governments (at your place and at mine) have lost the plot. COVID has brought with it situations that they do not know how to deal with. Instead of being ahead of the virus they are continually chasing after it, never catching up. It’s like this virus is poking its tongue out at authorities and saying ‘you can’t beat me’. More serious, less serious, who knows? How do they measure this? Meanwhile the peasants (us) are herded around, instructed as to what we have to do, what we are, and are not, allowed to do, by people who really don’t seem to have a clue. Guesswork. We are told one thing one day, something different the next. Open the borders, oops! the little brute has got in so let’s close them again - too late….

What’s the solution, I don’t even pretend to have one - but then I’m not one of those clever (and well paid) people in authority who we have to rely on to find the answer. Not been all that successful up to now.

As you can probably tell, like most people I am absolutely fed-up with the lot of them, and the whole thing.

Last edited by dotti34; 28-11-2021 at 01:32.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote