View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 08:06   #40
andyd
God Member

Re: Plymouth game........

Going on about allowing players to leave can be viewed two ways advancing their careers or money over the years many have left upto Andy Holt coming in sometimes nearly entire squad,s, just after Andy came in a novice in his own words to the world of football Windass and IMHO the best midfielder we've had Crooks walking for nothing, Pearson went the list is endless but at least with Jackson, Mccarten and Burgess we got some money and with the excellent Donician agree said it enough left back has been a problem going back to Jacobson, but the club even commentary teams and opposing fans say the place is unrecognisable to just a few years ago. The team this year his struggling and has had injuries but if Coley keeps them up job done and we move on and some promising youngsters coming through and some old guard probably going in the summer. Not bothered about historical posts biting me in the arse it's a forum of opinions about privaliged individual,s kicking a bag of wind about things I worry about are real day to day living not what people think about me on here have a nice day every one ��
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote