Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 08:57   #2188
dotti34

Re: Corona Virus

Meanwhile the saga and shambles continue in South Australia (where I live). The Premier not that long ago when declaring the State’s borders open to other States said that there would be no more lockdowns, no more border closures. He said that even though we were sure to get cases of the virus once people came over those borders we were prepared and ready for this. Brave words.

Yesterday there was a case of Omicron detected here. Now today he said that anyone who had been where the infected person visited will have to quarantine for 14 days, whether jabbed or not jabbed. Apparently this makes no difference. Within about an hour he said that might change. Borders will stay open, borders might close. My daughter, her husband, and one of my grandsons, live in Melbourne – all hoping to fly over for Christmas. Will they be able to, they will not know until the last minute. All are double-jabbed, won’t make any difference.

We were promised that when the jabbing had reached 80% all would be well, freedom would reign and all that b/s. People are cancelling events because of the absolute confusion. Chaos and confusion. No-one knows what the heck is going on. Least of all by the looks of it do those in charge. I know it’s not your neck of the woods but thought it might be of interest.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote