View Single Post
Old 16-12-2021, 10:52   #2
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Global warming or Human selfishness

All of the above, the problem seems to be that global warming is being monitored by 'experts' and as has been seen over on the covid thread 'experts' tend to place their bias towards the needs of the people paying them rather than by really understanding and working with facts.

It is claimed that we have brought this upon ourselves over the past 300 or so years by burning more and more fossil fuels, does this mean that if we stopped using coal & oil immediately it would take another 300 years to get back to square one?
I can't see us stopping or even being tempted to stop using all those mod cons we enjoy and going back to our roots. e.g. bringing back serfdom and thanking the lord of the manor for our daily turnip.

So if only half the 'experts' are correct I'd say we're all going to hell on a coal cart, let's enjoy the ride, because the earth will still be here long after we have gone and it may take time but it will return to whatever normality it chooses for that particular era that it's going through.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote