Old 22-12-2021, 12:27   #2289
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Cashy, you are entitled to that opinion, but there are people who do not want to have a jab
whose long term effects are unclear.
Also it is not a vaccine…it does not prevent you from getting it and if it does not prevent you from getting it, then it cannot stop you from passing it on.
Calling people derogatory names does not help the situation either…in fact it may harden the attitudes to the vaccine.

There is also the fact that the companies that produce these jabs have indemnity from legal action by anyone who is damaged by the jab….that rings alarm bells for me.
The fact that any counter arguments by eminent virologists, professional medical people have been suppressed and removed from our access also concerns me.

We are always going to be one jab away from freedom…the freedoms that have been removed were those fought for by men in our families at the start of the last century.

The people who decide against the jab have not taken this decision lightly….and although you might consider them to be idiots…they are exercising their personal choice.
No risk to you….because you are jabbed…or that is the premise…if that is not true then why have the jab?
well if it hardens opinions they are even dafter than i thought. they are entitled to choose like i am entitled to say what i think,