Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2021, 13:13   #2301
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Less...did I say I was referring to you?
As to being report blind..well yes..I get that too. Maybe this is because much of the stuff we are being fed does not add up.

But this Information has been available for a good while(though a lot of it has been suppressed..or not discussed...sort of cancelled)..I have posted links to such stuff earlier in this thread...articles that were of scholarly interest.

The most 'interesting' angle is Enhanced Antibody Response...I you did wish to learn about this there are plenty of articles out there and I know that you could find them if you had a mind to...oh but wait...not suitable as you are report blind.

It is our responsibility to look after our own heath in whatever way we feel is right for us.

That means finding out as much as we possibly can about the issues which might affect us in the future,,,if we do not do this how can we accept that we have done something about which we are fully informed?
Like you I neither know nor care who has had what jab..or how many jabs they have had.

While this information is irrelevant to you (you have already made your choice...and I think that probably goes for the majority of posters on here too) the information might be of interest to others who might just want to know a bit more about what they have--or are going to sign up to.

No you are definitely not a horse.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 23-12-2021 at 13:16.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote