Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2021, 04:33   #2308
dotti34

Re: Corona Virus

More COVID news from Australia for anyone who is interested (and for anyone who is not interested as well, sorry about that). 400 people who were tested on 22nd/23rd December in Sydney were told they were negative late on Christmas Day, so they went about their business, enjoying themselves, feeling free to do so. Unfortunately they had been given the wrong information and were in fact positive. They got this correct information during the afternoon of Sunday……imagine how many people they had been in contact with while thinking they were negative,….and then those people had contacts and then those people, and so on. The mistake has been blamed on human error…irrespective of how it happened, it happened, and it is definitely not a confidence booster……

In different States here many of the original restrictions are reappearing because of more and more cases, although not the lockdowns, well not as yet but who knows…..I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, in my opinion those in charge do not know what to do or how to do it. Restrictions and rules are changed often and we are continually chasing the tail of the virus instead of getting ahead of it. It seems as bad, if not worse, than it was in the beginning. Amongst those catching the virus there seems to be a mixture of the jabbed as well as the unjabbed, and although we ae told that a jabbed person with the virus would not be as ill as an unjabbed one that is not always the case.

Here in South Australia, where a couple of weeks ago we were almost without restrictions, we are now back to only 10 people at a gathering in a house, restrictions on hospitality again, and so on. No end in sight.

Last edited by dotti34; 27-12-2021 at 04:36.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote