View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 07:49   #26
lettie
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: TRUE CONFESSIONS ,,(and nothing but the truth).......

On my way to work one morning, a few years ago, I phoned my hubby (now ex) and asked him to take the chops out of the freezer to defrost for tea. When I got home the empty packet was sat on the sink draining board, and the cat looked slightly sheepish. I eventually found the chops buried in the cat litter tray. So I swilled them under the tap and cooked them. He came in from playing footie, absolutely drunk out of his mind and demanding his tea, which I duly served up with a smile on my face. I had made myself chicken and eaten it before he came home.

He was also the recipient of one of my extra special dog food sarnies. Again coming home drunk from footy the typical slurring 'where's my tea?' demand. So I made him a chum sandwich with salad on it. It must have been good because he asked for another one..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote