View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 12:38   #40
lettie
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: TRUE CONFESSIONS ,,(and nothing but the truth).......

Pendy, the fishtank thing is ok, I was expecting far worse. I will, however, confess to just one more. This may be the worst thing I've ever done, but I wouldn't bet on it... Here goes......

Several years ago when I was married. My hubby had gone to yet another all night party and left me indoors. Getting a bit brassed off with his gallivanting and refusal to ever tell me where he'd been (and realising that my culinary revenge wasn't exactly killing him off) I decided to hit him where it would hurt. He was very particular about his appearance and loved expensive aftershaves etc, he used to marinade in them. He had some Ralph Lauren Polo in a green bottle up in our bedroom. While he was out, I took a large syringe from my work bag and syphoned off half of the aftershave which I squirted down the loo. I replaced the missing aftershave with urine!!!!!!!!!!!! A couple of weeks later we split up and I sent him back to his mother's house. I never confessed to my ex hubby what I had done, but over the years we have become friends. I met up with him while shopping about 18 months ago, so we had a brew and a catch up. I finally coughed to what I had done to his aftershave. He was cringing as he had used the full bottle after we split. He did see the funny side though...

All I can do now is beg forgiveness from my fellow sinners and pray to be absolved due to diminished responsibility.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote