View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 15:16   #45
oldlass
Junior Member+

Re: TRUE CONFESSIONS ,,(and nothing but the truth).......

Quite a few years ago my friend was really mad at her husband, he didn't home to eat and she suspected he was out drinking. We were going out somewhere and drove by the bar that he frequented and sure enough there was his truck. We both knew when this man went drinking he wouldn't be going home util he was legless. My friend asked me to stop and I did. She got in the truck and drove it further back down the road, really further back down the road it must have been almost half a mile. I as the dutiful friend I followed to pick her up.

A couple of days later I was mortified when he told me what had happened and confided in me that he was so drunk he couldn't find his truck, he had wandered around for several hours, he was picked up by the police and spent a few hours in jail sleeping it off, then another few hours looking for his truck. He had not got home until until around 9am the next morning. He told his wife he had pulled an emergancy double shift at work.

He asked me not to tell his wife as she would be furious. I still feel bad about my part in the scheem but even worse at the laughter my friend and I have shared since then.