View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 15:46   #25
lettie
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: Renting Property in Accrington

You're right about the landlords Graham. You only have to look at Hood St and Horne St to see that. I live on Derby St and the house next door to mine is owned by a fella who rents it out. Each time his tenants vacate he has to come in and do a massive clean up re-vamp operation. He was moaning about it about 12 months ago to me. I told him that if he ever called round to check on his tenants, he would see the state that the house was in and that it's no use moaning to me when he lets his property out to a bunch of reprobates. The tenants at the moment seem a tad nicer than the usual crew. At the back of my house are 3 properties on Whalley Rd I think they are rented out by Magenta. The neighbours directly across the back alley have been there for 3 months and have never put out their rubbish for collection. Their yard is awash with black bin bags and rubbish. Maybe when we have a rat problem they will then be forced to clean up their act.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote