Thread: War in Europe
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2022, 13:49   #1
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
War in Europe

Since Thursday evening, Russia armed & belligerent crossed sovereign borders into Ukraine, it is getting air time & coverage on the news, radio & papers, but it doesn't seem as though people are really taking heed & life seems to be carrying on as normal.

This appears to my way of thinking as being somewhat foolish, the Brits, Americans & other NATO countries are supplying arms & weaponary to the Ukrainian forces, while others (in particular the western eu nations) are shoving thumbs up butts while humming & haaing, added to that the motheaten & somewhat befuddled "Bear" has the eus' energy plums nestled in its wopping great hairy paw with big claws ready to rip & tear.

Not a good place to be really! And when it's not grumpy Bear holding tight, "Pooh Bear" in the form of Xi & the yellow peril are out back eyeing the honeycomb of europe too, also with a ready paw. However did we let ourselves get into such a predicament?