Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 11:10   #2527
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Governments all over the world have indulged in 'Mushroom Management' of Covid. Or perhaps I should say their populations in relation to Covid.

They fed the people sh1T and kept them in the dark.

They were aided and abetted by the media(mainstream which sucks in the biggest audience) and of course the people pulling the strings and with the most to gain are big pharma.
Forget their concerns for your health, your safety and your well being.
They are no concern for these who would tell you what suits their agenda.
They are telling everyone that these chemicals that are put into your body are safe.....millions of doses have been given and the side effects are few......can be considered 'collateral damage'....but how can they assure you that you will not suffer from some unknown condition five years, ten years or thirty years down the line?
How can they assure you that these genetic treatments(because vaccines, they aren't) will not have effects on the generations to come.
The real answer lies in the fact that there is an embargo on the data being published...a 75 year embargo says to me that they do not know, but they suspect something, but not what it is.

People lin my generation may say that the long term effects do not matter much because we do not have a long tern future....but might change their minds is the rest of their lives were blighted by a long tern condition that cannot be cured...only managed, for whatever years we have left(which might no be a problem if things in Eastern Europe escalate).

This has always been my standpoint from the very start of this crap show...I have not wavered in my views.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote