View Single Post
Old 13-04-2022, 10:32   #13
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Who would you let run the country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark2009 View Post
Not somebody who doesn't know what his own rules. I knew I couldn't have a party. Got to ask, what other rules don't he know. We shouldn't be stuck with somebody because nobody else is suitable.
The thing is the rule makers did not believe the rules were aimed at them.
There were others too who broke the rules and this was much earlier in the pandemic….when things were less clear about the virus and before the jabs got doled out.
Neil Ferguson was one who broke the rules for a bit of leg over with his paramour.
Dominic Cummings……the Hancock guy…..who was at one time minister for health.
And please do not try to tell me that there were none of those in the Labour Party slinging mud who were whiter than white…because I do not buy it.
There were lots of ordinary people too who either broke or stretched the rules to breaking point.
You may tell me that these were not running the country….NO….they weren’ t but you can only occupy the high ground if you are faultless.

The problem was caused by lockdown fatigue….and a series of rules that were made just so that it looked like something was being done.

You have to also remember that many of these people involved in this situation would be part of a working bubble….meeting in their day to day work…..and wasn’t it said that alcohol killed this virus?

The media have yet again whipped up a feeding frenzy….and the folk of this country who enjoy ‘outrage by proxy’ are getting high on the effects.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote