View Single Post
Old 20-04-2022, 21:37   #1
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Smile V Lincoln City Guess The Gate

Next up for Stanley are Lincoln City ( Red Imps ) who we welcome to the Wham Stadium this coming Saturday 23/04/2022 with a 3pm KO for Stanley's Final Home L1 Fixture. Imps season so far is W - 13 D - 10 L - 21 GF - 52 GA - 60 GD - -8 in 18th place on 49pts from 44 games played, Stanley's season so far is W - 15 D - 10 L - 19 GF - 55 GA - 76 GD - -21 in 15th place with 55pts from 44 games played
Official Web Site:
www.redimps.co.uk
Unofficial Web Sites:
The Forgotten Imp
Planet Imp (Footy Mad)
The Imps (Sport Network)
Vital Lincoln (Vital Football Network)
Lincoln Imps Message Board
Last time out at the wham stadium Last home game of the L2 title winning season 21/11/2021 with 3 KO and ended in 0 - 0 Draw for Stanley in front of no fans because of Covid Restrictions So with this in mind what's your Guess on the attendance? here we go with Guess The Gate I'll go for 2695 Everyone welcome to have ago Good luck everyone Unfortunately I won't be at the game As I have my sons Stag doo to Attend !So I won't be able to get a team Sheet and Managers Signature's !! Sorry Pleases note guesses with 0 ish + or - or their a bout's or around will be deemed an invalid guess and wont count GOOD LUCK EVERYONE