Thread: The real World
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2022, 20:34   #26
taddy

Re: The real World

[QUOTE=taddy;1266119]Well it looks as though I am going to be dragged kicking and screaming into the real world of computer technology,on another post I have said that my son in law, an all singing, all dancing computer Geek, (again sorry Ed) is looking to confine my steam driven machine to the (Crossword Solvers Graveyard), ie, six down and four across. Just whether I will be able to get my seventy five year old brain around this new fangled "Bill Gates infernal machine" will be seen in the near future. Wish me luck.

It seems that the time is here, My daughter called today and informed me that within the next week or two an all singing, All dancing electrically operated "Bill Gate's" infernal Machine will be installed in the Taddy household, as long as it only operates at a snails gallop then I (may), be able to get the old grey matter to understand it but as Margaret, Less and others have commented, (thank you all), if I don't try then I won't learn. Again, thank you all for the advice and encouragement, when the thing arrives and is up and running then I will only have myself to blame if I cannot hack it as the saying goes.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote