Thread: Oh Deary Me.
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2022, 09:19   #19
taddy

Re: Oh Deary Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Taddy you are the luckiest man in the world having Hazel by your side for such a long time.
Having her do all those things is how she looks after both of your interests….but, (heaven forbid) if anything were to happen that meant she could not do this, you would find yourself in deep doo-doo.
I have a husband who is similar to you….and like you we have been together a long time.
I have tried(heaven knows I have) to educate him in the important aspects of life, just in case the great boatman in the sky shouts ‘come in number seven, your times up’.
I have had no success in this because he doesn’t think it is possible for anything to happen to me.
Marge I cannot fault your comment in any way, in fact I tend to think that your old man and I must be "brain related" in some way, in fact and it is a fact, I have thought many times that when the grip reaper appears I hope that his scythe cuts me down before he attacks Hazel for the simple fact that I would not know the first thing about banking, shopping, paying the bills etc. This not a plea for sympathy, just a statement of fact. ( Shush ), I think I can hear her coming.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote