View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 17:55   #30
taddy

Re: I miss the permissive society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Taddy…just think about it for a moment……half(or roughly half) of the population are women.
If you remove all terms that relate to women, from speech, from literature etc….then you are not being inclusive.
Being inclusive means that all members in society have equality….are recognised for their unique attributes…the things that make them…well, them.

Describing women as people with ovaries…rather than women(for fear of upsetting those biological women who self identify as men….but are STILL female) is erasing women from speech….or saying people who menstruate, rather than calling them women…again to save the tender feelings of transgender men(who are biologically female) is insulting to the vast majority of women who are not transgender.

Now Taddy that may seem a verbose answer….but it explains how women….who identify as women are being cancelled for a very small minority……making us EXCLUDED,
Oh Marge, After that expletive I am even more confused but if you are saying which I think you are, that a male who has his b-----s removed can then say (He) is a female then he should have been working as I and many others (Lads) did when they left school before these "snow flakes had finished sucking on their Mothers appendage's then I will back you 100%
Oh, This new Ruby Ale is every bit as powerful as the old Hobgoblin, time for another one before the (old ) lass say's, That's enough.
As ever, Stay Safe, Stay Happy But drink Ruby Ale.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote