View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 10:30   #14
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Terrific Week Says Boris

Guinness…Sara Britcliffe is a million per cent improvement on the last MP we had….and yes Boris made some poor choices….but you might ask yourself why this was.
You really don’t think that Boris pored over the security docs of Justin Pincher do you?

He had civil servants ( and they had their own agenda in respect of Boris…that was to get rid of him because he had done the unthinkable…Brexit) to do this…political advisors, who may have made light of the allegations.

Keir Starmer gets away with an indoor gathering that was planned three days in advance and has witnesses who tell that it was not work, it was leisure….but he gets away with it.
What a surprise….a Police force in a Labour controlled area let the Labour leader off.

As for lies that we have been told.
Again….on what planet do adults believe that politicians are honest and have integrity at the heart of what they do?
If a politician told me it was daylight…I would need to go outside to check.

These backstabbers did what they did to further their ambitions….not because Boris was not a good guy.
Much of what has gone on has been engineered and stirred up by the political pundits, the main stream media and those remainders who wish to see the democratic decision to ditch the EU reversed….and it has been a three year campaign.

Sara could have sat tight and done nothing….but she followed the herd….and that means that I would consider my vote more carefully.
I only voted for her to get rid of the other Chump in chief….the #accyladgonebad.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 09-07-2022 at 10:32.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote