View Single Post
Old 14-07-2022, 23:59   #43
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: I miss the permissive society

There was an absolute cracker yesterday from the BBC about the lack of diversity in the Lionesses football team after their 8-0 win over Norway...strangely enough there are some in that team who come under their own 'diversity banner' definition of LGB (and quite rightly so..each to their own)....but what the overfunded 'woke' BBC were attempting to clumsily point out was the lack of 'Black' faces in the England team... overlooking the fact that the Norwegians were also all white, as are the Germans and Danes in this competition

A quick google of the Nigerian ladies team shows a distinct lack of white faces. I guess there are no white females in Nigeria and continuing the theme no white or black Eurasian females in Japan, China or South Korea

Didn't hear anything on the recent BBC coverage of Wimbledon about the lack of UK Black tennis players? Also I can't recall anything being mentioned during the olympics about the lack of 'diversity' in the womens hockey team, no black skiers or three day eventers..(but hey I could be wrong only because the BBC coverage didn't highlight them)

And another thing the 'woke' muppets of the BBC fail to notice is that up here in the North who follow the 'English Game' of Cricket we have welcomed a vast majority of different colours white/brown/black (Faroukh Engineer/Clive Lloyd/Viv Richards) based on their skill as opposed to their heritage for more than 50 years to my personal knowledge...god forgive us we even welcomed the bloody aussies (purposely used lower case to describe the true enemy ) in our local leagues in the 70's....

Long story short...today I've cancelled my direct debit for my TV licence, I'm not funding this crap anymore