View Single Post
Old 17-07-2022, 21:24   #17
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Terrific Week Says Boris

Kestrel…..I do not care that he had a party…..those who were there were outside….they were part of working bubbles so how was this a problem….they could work together but not have a glass of wine sat outside….ok so now you are going to tell me that they did not stick to the six feet apart rule.
I could not care less.
And I was one whose mothers funeral was disrupted by the regulations.

Those who consider themselves ‘elite’ feel that rules do not apply to them…..and you can see that in all walks of life.

As for what Boris did when he was Lord Mayor of London…..well, the electorate knew of these things but he still got elected.
Boris was ousted by people in his own cabinet….those who had their eyes on getting into his shoes.
The civil servants in Whitehall never got over Brexit….and they are unelected but pull the strings….the PM’s advisors come from this group of faceless men(and women).

If you think that those who are in the frame to take over are going to have any more integrity, then, you are deluded.
Rishi Sunak….that is spelled SNAKE…..a man who is rich beyond yours an my dreams.
Has no loyalty, but a rich wife.
Has no integrity….but has a rich wife who screwed more than half a million quid out of the government in furlough payments…..handed out by a chancellor who was Rishi Sunak.
(By the way this is OUR money).
Another politician who tells the truth?? But did not disclose that his wife was a non Dom.
I know that this is not a crime, but a chancellor who thinks it is alright for his rich wife not to pay her share of taxes in the country she has adopted.
Kestrel….they are all a shower of fisons…fertiliser, manure.
Oh and if you think that Keir Starmer is any better….well he organised a party during lockdown too.
Planned three days in advance….lied about his deputy being there until pictures surfaced that showed him to be a liar.
And No…he did not get a fine from the fine upstanding Durham constabulary….a Labour council….whose police commissioner is also a member of the Labour Party…does that stink a bit fishy to you?

The whole political entity in Westminster is not to be trusted….it is rotten to the core.

I will get down off this soapbox now it is starting to creak a bit!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote