View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 17:49   #29
chav1
I am Banned

Re: Renting Property in Accrington

my house was just valued at £65.000 an its only a 2 up 2 down with a kitchen extention

instead of paying even more money for a house that is bigger i may sell up and rent a council house with a back and front garden at the tax payers expense as although the council wont help me with my mortgage £35 a week they would gladly pay upto £90 for me to rent a propperty

the best part is after a few years i will have the right to buy and have enough cash from the sale of my house to buy the council property outright on the right to buy scheme for next to nothing

ahh the irony

pesonaly i dont think anyone should have the right to buy a council house especialy those who get their huge discounts because they paid rent for it for 10 years but havnt realy becasue they claimed housing benefits and only bothered to get a job so they could buy the house at a bargain price then sell it a few years later and make more than 20 grand proffit

if you can qualify for a mortgage you should buy a house and let the council property go to those who cant and also those who need accomodation

anyway thats another debate but i am seriously thinking of screwing the system just liek everyone else has lol

i highly doubt i will though
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote