View Single Post
Old 21-08-2022, 10:45   #119
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The world of "Woke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryewolf90 View Post
It's all about inclusivity... and before anyone gets the hump, I'm taking the pist, I agree with Margaret this should be a biological woman (and not someone identifying as a woman) talking to actual biological females about something that will affect there lives.
Yes, Ryewolf.
No man can imagine the humiliation of being out somewhere in company and having period blood seep through to your dress….or having periods that are irregular(which they are in puberty)….or having very heavy bleeding which the sanitary product fails to deal with ( this can also happen in puberty)….or having to go out with a big handbag with a supply of knickers,pads and painkillers.
He will not be able to help with these issues because they are NEVER going to happen to him.
Girls may also be too embarrassed to ask him anything…..I would have avoided talking to a man about periods. In fact I begged my mother not to tell my dad when I started my periods and I absolutely hated the phrase that was used commonly….calling a period ‘being unwell’.

So this appointment is detrimental to the girls this man is supposed to be meant to help and support.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote