View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 07:46   #31
andyd
God Member

Re: Cambridge match thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Whalley View Post
That's a reasonable take on things, Andy, and I hope you are right. A couple of things bother me. Firstly, whether the likes of Milton Keynes, Burton and FGR will continue to be as inept as they have been; I would certainly expect MK at least to strengthen in Jan and make a strong push to stay up. The other thing is whether we can solve our problems up front. We're competitive in the middle of the park, esp. with Mitch and Rosaire pushing up, and the attacking situations we create are good - Shaun has been an astute addition in my view. But our conversion rate could be better, and lads like Adedoyin and Sisay aren't going to sharpen up their games sat on the bench.
The striker scenario is a strange one Lowe,Woods both injured but personally think Woods is very green and a young lad who may or may not come good Lowe when playing looks very much a player from non league. Hardy and Delfounesue never get a look in so can only assume management don't think they are the answer. Sisse and Adeoyin are who they seem to be pinning their hopes on haven't seen enough of Sisse apart from the friendlies pre season and Adeoyin shows glimpses of being ok but wlll need handling with care until January when hopefully we bring a gem of a striker in.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web