View Single Post
Old 18-05-2023, 08:00   #28
taddy

Re: Seaching for family members in Accrington

[QUOTE=dotti34;1272541]By the way, I make hard copies of everything and file these in the appropriate folders because I find this is an easy way to show what I have found and also to add to. I designed sheets to record all the information I get as I find out as much as I can about each family, not just about the family members who are in our direct lines. By recording it like this I have been able to put together several loose-leaved ‘books’ for a number of people. Entails quite a lot of work but definitely worthwhile.

Thanks Dotti, the My Heritage web site is all stored on their own computers and they have a system where you can download your own Family Tree and print it out on your own printer; I printed out as far as I had got with Hazel's and my own tree last year, It came to nearly 500 sheets of A4 paper "Per Book", i.e. 1,000 sheets of paper! and that was nearly 18months ago, as our trees are obviously linked I am going to download the finished copy onto a memory stick thingy and see what it will cost to have it printed professionally, should be a nice family heirloom.
That is if Putin does not put an end to it of course.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote