View Single Post
Old 16-06-2023, 20:35   #7
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Margaret Pilkington.

Exile the wall to wall coverage of issues that are merely distractions from the serious events in the world…and the things that we…the little people care about are being deprived of hearing about(because many out there rely on the MSM for their news.
Of course if we declare that we believe that there are only two genders…we are bigots.
If we declare that those coming in on the small boats are economic migrants rather than refugees…we are shouted down as racists, because of course there is no leeway for anything other than the view of the chatterati.
Tell me isn’t that fascist….where there is only one view that can be held and those who wish to think otherwise are ‘trouble makers’.

Remember when Accyweb was full of those who could think and articulate their thoughts….and were brave enough to say things that were diverse from popular opinion…but also accepted that other views were respected…they might be passionately argued about, but there was a live and let live environment.

I am truly glad that I have lived my life in the era that has gone.
I mourn the passing of that era because I do not see the world being improved by these liberal ideas.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote