Thread: Covid enquiry
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 01:48   #21
skuta

Re: Covid enquiry

Found the following on ChatGPT, this might have some bearing on BoJo’s attitude towards eugenics & old people.

I asked ChatGPT how BJ’s father is involved with eugenics because I heard a while ago that he’d written a book that supposedly includes some intimation on the subject. A book which I’ve never seen or read.

ChatGPT is a swift search engine, when I pressed enter on the question it came back with the answer pasted below in the blink of an eye. With no annoying Ad’s.

This response it replied with does sound to me more like possibly biased opinion than fact. I don’t know, I haven’t read it. To draw your own conclusions I would suggest to read the book.

“Stanley Johnson, the father of Boris Johnson, did write a book on environmental and population issues, but it’s important to note that it doesn’t explicitly endorse eugenics. The book is titled “The Virus of War: The Menace of Biological Warfare.” While the book addresses concerns related to overpopulation and the environment, it’s distinct from discussions specifically centered around eugenics”.
skuta is offline   Reply With Quote