View Single Post
Old 16-03-2005, 19:43   #101
park381
Senior Member+

Re: Widening Rhyddings Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe l
Sorry Parc911 but I could have sworn that this thread was entitled "Widening Rhyddings street"..

What gives you the right to accuse someone of not reading the whole thread when you can NOT have any knowledge of what I have and have not read??????

I have read the whole thread and live close enough to be affected by this.. A lot closer than you I can bet.. but of course will check with you the BOSS of this thread first in future...

Ps Thanks a lot for the negative Karma
It's park 381 for a starter ok.and you are right about the thread title,
Second I did not accuse you of not reading the thread from the start, just requested that you read it, if you had not already done so.
With regards to living close, I don't bet, but I do know that I am affected by this, in so much that whilst the current situation of parking exists in the top section of rhyddings street, myself, family and neighbours are at serious risk due to the possible delay in emergency services gaining access to where we live, be it a major fire or a health problem.For your information it took an ambulance 25mins to gain access recently, and that was to attend to a lady with a serious heart condition.
You final comment regarding this thread, yes I did start the thread, but it's open to all there is no "boss" as you say, only the moderators of the board, who do an excellent job in keeping this board acceptable to all.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.

park381 is offline   Reply With Quote