View Single Post
Old 18-04-2005, 22:50   #92
Graham Jones
I am Banned

Re: Fairground ride imported for Mayor making weekend in May

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
graham-lets take spanish land laws!
A reasonable amount. Its where Brits complain about laws in certain areas where land grab can take place. Brits are trying to alter Spanish laws as our culture does not accept Land Grab. Its not a difficult subject.

So if you buy a big mansion and think your OK. Someone can come along and demand your land for 'low cost housing' and also make you pay for all the services, water, electricity, roads, sewage to the new site to be paid for by you cos you own the land. The only thing exempt from land grab is your 4 walls. Swimming pools, drives are not exempt and once Land Grab has been applied for their is nothing you can do and in most cases you will not only lose the land but face bills larger than the value of your property to facilitate the development of YOUR land.

I am not saying its fair. I am saying its Spanish and Brits are telling Spanish authorities their laws stink and are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
also anti social behaviour across the med,having lived in spain i have never witnessed antisocial behaviour from british residents,have from tourists british,german,etc i could not comment on kenya,never having lived there,i don't think i'm entitled,don't know about you sounding like tony blair,idi amin perhaps.
Are you saying that British people behave well abroad? The argument so often is when in Rome.... So do we behave in Rome?

Lets start with British passport holding paedophiles [ I suppose they are decent white folks??] in Thalland etc.. is that acceptable? Football hooligans - which part of europe do you want me to name? Yob culture in Falaraki [or AN Other..]... some Rome some Romans... [gets down off soap box...!]

BTW neither extremes, CRE nor the BNP get any sympathy from me - the flip side of the same coin, both use identity politics to distinguish their arguments. Criminals are criminals, drug dealers are drug dealers, benefit cheats are benefit cheats and spongers are spongers, terrorists are terrorists.

My argument is for religion out of education and politics.

Last edited by Graham Jones; 18-04-2005 at 23:02.
Graham Jones is offline   Reply With Quote