View Single Post
Old 22-04-2005, 17:06   #105
Graham Jones
I am Banned

Re: Fairground ride imported for Mayor making weekend in May

Quote:
Originally Posted by big al
Tut Tut Graham. Thats your friendship with Dave Parkin finished with + probably a few big burly Huncoat residents!!!!!
I was canvasing down there and had the misfortune to bump into a BNP supporter who gave me lots of abuse. The two central ward councillors have threatened to report me to standards for being a racist. ME!! can you believe it. It seems that we have some 'white' crackpots and some 'non-white' crackpots.

Quite a few posters on AccyWeb can be classed as racist Tories [and its militant wing The BNP] who if they have ever voted Labour I would question why. They have no loyalty to Labour beliefs. Its laughable listening 'to the voice of reason' when confronted with hard evidence, they always fall back on 'the system is loaded with do gooders who don't understand'. The problem is always someone else, that facist bastion of an argument.

This election campaign has been dominated by hysterical Tories whipping up jingoistic sloganistic soundbites, so much so that the traditional Tory philosphy has been hijacked by militant Tories desperate to gain power rather than make Britain better. Two themes stand out, Slag Blair at All Times & Imigration, Immigration, Immigration. [The sad thing is local elections are used to express this view even though the council is bancrupt because of it]

The Tory Party is a facist party right now. Any lie, any slogan, bash the immigrants as Britains problem. I have every confidence the British people wont accept facism of any kind and that immigration issues will be sorted out by the sensible majority and not the ignorant minority.
Graham Jones is offline   Reply With Quote