Thread: Hereford FC
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2005, 22:55   #1
big al

Hereford FC

Well done to all Stanley fans for their support at a club who clearly couldn't have given a toss whether we were there or not!
Refusing to give us a goal end despite our numbers.
Charging the kids £8.00 each when their own kids were let in for a miserable £1.00. We brought eight kids along with us, most friends of our two, & they were left short after expecting similar entry fees as at home. If we had not been there they would have been stuck outside in a strange town for two hours-good thinking Hereford FC!
(goodness knows what they charged us extra at the snack bar to home fans.)
Over effiecient stewards who rode roughshod in coming in & removing the Welsh banner>
I asked the chief steward what he thought he was doing to be told "that is racist & can incite violence" I told him & still suggest that he re reads the Race Relations act & get his facts right. I understand that bullying is also an anti policy of the football league & he reads up on that too!
Also to the police for their kind insistance to get us out of town. I am sure the local traders who we spent money with would not have been happy with their policy, to the extent of fining one of our drivers £80.00 for stopping to let the Stanley fans spend some money, peacefully mind you, since when was this an act against civil or public law?
To the players, thanks for putting on an entertaining game & we wish you well in the playoffs. But for the sake of future visiting fans ensure your supporters forum lets the management & local bill know that they were over zealous today & who knows have been with other visitors to your town this season. It costs nothing to be civil after all.
Accrington Web