View Single Post
Old 28-04-2005, 16:15   #51
Staveros

Re: Players in, Players out????

Jeff is right. I know because I myself have missed games this year because the weathers been bad and I prefer standing behind the goals. It needs sorting.

Kipax, I know you are Mr Accy Stanley and obviously try to remain diplomatic, but if what you say is right then its a disgrace. I think you tend to find that people too close to a situation are sometimes blinkered and I believe that goes for a few on here. Your too nice, too understanding. I dont give a damn. Its like expecting supporters to provide tele's for the bar. Its crap.

I have read in another thread that Eric has a plan that includes league football?? Well, IMHO, if the club cant organise putting a roof on one of the stands, at what is a fairly poor ground even at the current level, then I would suggest forgetting all about such far flung fantasies.

How can you look at a roof, shelter, a basic necessity to keeping dry, as a vehicle for profit??

Its ridiculous.

At the end of the day the club has made excellent progress over the past few years, but now is thetime to drive on, not start panicking about necessary expenditure. Are we heading for the Football League or the lower league??
Staveros is offline   Reply With Quote