Thread: happy slapping
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2005, 13:08   #23
chav1
I am Banned

Re: happy slapping

in the uk we have a watershed of around 9pm i think it is before violent shows can be on tv or ones with bad language

this however dosnt seem to apply to cable tv like ntl or sky etc as i have often watched cable channels during the afternoon and early evening that contain stuff you wouldnty normaly see until after the watershed on normal tv

seems to be a lot of programs lately that rely on people eating other peoples sick ( dirty sanches ) or raw animals of various variety to get viewers ( fear factor)

i thought normal terestrial tv was safe until along came ime a celebrity get me here came along

its one thing to go swimming or crawling through leeches and maggots but is it realy needed that peope must be subjected to watching folk eat all sorts of live cratures or their body parts

ive got a pretty sick sense of humour but see no apparent value or comedy of things like this especialy when they appear while you are channel surfing at tea time

yes we do have a choice if to watch it or not but if these programs like jackass , dirty sanches and fear factor etc wernt allowed on tv or put on at a much later time they wouldnt be available for kids to copy cat in the first place

T.V is bringing up a lot of children these days as a lot of parents simply leave their kids in front of a TV set and as long as they are quiet they dont care what they watch

bad parenting and bad TV create bad kids is teh way i see it

Last edited by chav1; 22-05-2005 at 13:16.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote