View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 11:52   #21
chav1
I am Banned

Re: Geldof - Stick your Live 8 up your *!##+^ '~£

i dont think it to be racist to look after your own before taking care of foreighners

we have people of all colours and faiths in england that are born here who need health care just as much as people abroad

i would have no problem helping other countries if our own nation was in a position where people wernt waiting upto 2 years to get a dentist , babies on long waiting lists for life saving operations , elderly people unable to afford the most basic things like heat in the winter , and many other things wrong with this countries health service and treatment of the poor

yes we have charities to help these people but they get no where near as much attention as third world countries like africa so they make a lot less money

i wonder how many hospitals , dentists and health clinics all that money poured into africa could have funded instead of been wasted on people who dont seem to want to help themselves but would rather sit and wait for the next hand out

of course i feel sorry for them but at the end of the day there is only so much help you can give somone

Last edited by chav1; 01-06-2005 at 11:53.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote