View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 07:31   #5
WillowTheWhisp
Resident Waffler

Re: It's good for you....or is it?

I agree with you to a point but I also know that if I don't put conditioner on my hair after I've washed it then it is almost impossible to brush and breaks very easily, so I always use a conditoner. I use one on my children's hair too because it's the easiest way to comb through and check for unwelcome little visitors which unfortunately seem to do th rounds of the schools in Hyndburn with alarming regularity.

I do think a lot of the overpriced cosmetics with "new improved" this that and the other are a big con but also a lot of the cheaper ranges are very unpleasant and greasy. It's probably a case of the Emperor's New Clothes with some of the claims. I'm not a great user of make-up though.

As for reflexology. I had a treat while in Tunisia and absolutely loved it. Maybe it was only a case of relaxing and soothing achy feet which had walked a lot but I do know it made me feels tons better afterwards.

Aren't theresupposed to be regulations to stop false claims? That's why we can't have ads like "Guinness is good for you" any more.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote