View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 08:12   #8
lazeeboy

Re: It's good for you....or is it?

I read Lettie's comments with interest.
First I would like to say my wife is also a trained professional of 40 years. She did her basic training at Acc Vic. 1960's she qualified as a SRN. then, did Orthopaedics, Geriatrics, she taught, in the school of nursing in Worcester, she was still studying herself then over the years gained more qualifications taught nursing at UCE in Birmingham. She took an interest in Aromatherapy, and qualified as such, she later studied Indian Head Massage,
Reflexology, Crystal Healing, then Reiki, Later studying Sports injury massage.
I myself do Crystal Healing, Sports Injury Massage, and am also a Reiki Master.
The subjects my wife learnt she also Teaches. Her last qualifications were. Bsc., Msc. (nursing)

PLEASE DO NOT SAY THESE ARE ALTERNATIVE HERAPIES.

THEY ARE COMPLIMENTARY THERAPIES.

We do not ask you to refuse to take the treatment from your docor or health care person.!!!!

Please don't dismiss these therapies, they have been around longer than so called conventional medicine.

Surely if you go to the doctor with a bad back how often does he examine the area usually just take these pain killers and rest.

When you treat a person with any of the COMPLIMENTARY THERAPIES, First of all the client is relaxing, they know that someone has listened to you; the bodies endorphines are released, and improvements do happen.

It is not always about CURING some one, rather than making what is wrong, understandable/bearable, or just some respite for relief.

If anyone would like further information on any of these things, I would be happy to try to do so.

SORRY IF I'VE GONE ON A BIT, BUT I DO CARE.