View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 14:08   #3
Mick
Resting in Peace

Re: A Cry From The Heart

Less
I have just received a letter off YOUR wife knowing you would be on Accyweb she asked me to pass it on to you.
“Less I have left you for a younger man.
After having 23 kids I an sick of feeding them especially the eldest 4 as my nipples are very sore, so you can see how it feels YOU can now have a go at feeding them.
I am sick of running round after that demented budgie of yours trying to wipe its ass while you lay on the sofa sleeping, so again I will leave it with you to do when you wake up.
When you do wake up you go straight to that pub with your friends Mick and mez and NEVER ask me to go well you could have taken all the kids with you and let me have a rest like you do i am sure that paul that works there sometime would let the younger kids have crisps for dinner you know how they like to spead there food about .
My new boy friend is a quiet lad he has a smallholding, he lives on his own with 4 sheep, and a horse.
When I have settled in I will call round for my bag and I will take the suitcase too
But first we are off on holiday for 2 months thankyou for the money it was sweet of you to save up for me.”
Hope I never see you again.
Your ex

ER SORRY LESS DONT SHOOT THE MESSINGER

Last edited by Mick; 07-06-2005 at 14:17.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote