View Single Post
Old 13-06-2005, 12:53   #4
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Nanny State Schools

What neither of you seem to realise is that by supporting such a scheme as this, instead of your children being forced to spend seven hours in the disruptive presence of these peoples children you are condeming them to an extra 2 to 3 and a half hours in the company of kids that if they turned up at your house you would say do not bring them round here again!

By all means go to work arrange for some-one responsible to look after your children, even if it means forcing the government to train more childminders. But to leave you child in the presence of these little dears is not fair, if your child was at a childminders with such disruptive influences you would either ask for the terrorist to be removed or move on to some-one that will give your child a better proxy parenting (yes I know child minders are as rare as rocking horse sh*t).

As for single mothers I did not refer in my original post by generalising that they were to blame for lousy parenting, lousy parents cut across all social and financial levels not just the single parents.
But the bad parents should be forced to opt IN not given more chances to opt OUT!

Last edited by Less; 13-06-2005 at 12:57.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote