View Single Post
Old 29-06-2005, 15:01   #45
SECURITYSCOUSER
Junior Member+

Exclamation Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Do any of you have the faintest idea about organised crime and what dave may or may not have been involved in,most of your observations and comments are based on pure guesswork and what the press wants you to believe.What you should know about dave is that he was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, a shrewd businessman who earnt literally thousands a week,although you may not have guessed this or even known it due to his low key lifestyle. My interest in dave is purely based on previous dealings with him through various companies i work for within the security sector, all i can say about this case is that if accrington police are investigating it may well be a very long time before they actually get to the bottom of daves disappearance, perhaps if people knew the right people,knew his real connections and how dave derived most of his income then they might just have a better understanding of what may have happened to him,instead of all this will speculation thats flying around at the moment.
SECURITYSCOUSER is offline   Reply With Quote