View Single Post
Old 13-07-2005, 08:47   #12
MUMMIBOO
Senior Member+

Re: should landlords be held accountable for their tennants

well arn't you lot lucky!

In the street where i live its the other way round not a handful of bad tennants we have a handful of good tennants. Its a knightmare, these goings on you talk of are an everyday thing to us.

As it is preston council who own this estate speaks for itself, the only good ones are those who keep themselves to themselves, i have lived here for 6 years now and i know very few people round here through choice.

I used to private rent but then when i was 8 months pregnant he sold the house we were living in so we had to move here we plan to buy the house and move away from this estate i hate so much.

Right back to thread, i know you are talking private rent here but i dont agree that the landlord should be held responsible for the tenants actions but i do think there should be some sort of insurance taken out so that if anything does happen you are abe to claim from the landlords insurance instead of your own, in fact i think its a great idea.

How many times has criminal damage been done but nobody's paid up for it?
maybe the rent could include some kind of insurance, i don't know but like i said i think its a good idea.
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote