View Single Post
Old 13-07-2005, 19:26   #41
Acrylic-bob
God Member

Re: A plea to ALL AccyWebbers

To whom it may concern,

Sir,

As the President for life of The Moaning Old Washer-Women and Whinging Mill Girls Amalgamated Union (MOWW&WMGAU), I feel that, on behalf of my members, it is incumbent upon me to raise a point of order at this juncture regarding the member who originated this particular thread.

One would expect that in a democratic and inclusively diverse society, it would be unimaginable that people would be singled out for abuse and harassment for no other crime than having a good old moan. One had thought that the days when moaners had to live a life of secret shame as a result of their lifestyle were long gone.

It is deeply distressing to many of my members to find that this is not the case. Indeed is a cause of great concern that moanophobia is permitted to rear its ugly head, unchallenged, in a public forum. What is significantly even more worrying is that it now transpires that the member concerned is in fact a “closet” moaner himself.

However, my members were at pains to point out that they feel no personal animosity towards the member concerned, quite the contrary, their expressions of pity and concern would do credit to the late Princess of Wales who, as is well known, was about to be invited to become an honorary member of the Union until her life was unfortunately abbreviated by the shocking and lamentable lack of skill displayed by French drivers.

Consequently, I have been asked to pass on the number of our 24 hour telephone helpline! Where skilled staff are waiting to assist the member concerned with any difficulty he may be experiencing in coming to terms with his propensity for moaning.

24 Hour Helpline number 0870 767 8010

Yours sincerely,

Acrylic-Bob
President.

Last edited by Acrylic-bob; 13-07-2005 at 19:31.
Acrylic-bob is offline   Reply With Quote