Thread: London Alert
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2005, 20:15   #42
Doug
Member.

Re: London Alert

Yesterday they might have witnessed worse; tomorrow they may just witness a scene that will never leave them. I don’t normally condone violence of any nature, but many solders and police officers died on the streets of Ireland because they tried to affect an arrest and were killed by Gunmen or by bombs left half way down the road and detonate from a distance by those they were trying to apprehend. I think the British Government and the Security Forces should make themselves absolutely clear. If you stop and cooperate all will be well, don’t and we will assume that you wish to put lives at risk and You Will Be Shot. Shoot to Kill means just that and it includes empting the chamber or magazine into the victim to ensure that innocent people don’t die needless deaths. It is harsh and regretful, but it’s time we grew some bollocks and stood up in this world, giving a clear statement that we are no longer a soft option.

For all those I have offended I will apologise to now. But the first time someone get through because we considered the human rights of a potential murder and didn’t shoot, I will take it back.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -

Last edited by Doug; 22-07-2005 at 20:58.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote