Thread: Lutel James
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2005, 09:56   #15
Unemployed Coalminer

Re: Lutel James

Kipax , bit baffled about your comment about Alty fans considering you spent so much time following us around at the end of the season. All fans of all teams get wound up when their rivals get success. Success tends to breed a bit of arrogance and Aly fans didn't like the way
Accy fans/administrators went on with themselves before and after your promotion, (and over the Ian Craney transfer). Didn't help that you clinched it playing us. I couldn't bring myself to stay in the ground to watch the celebrations unfortunately which was regrettable thinking back. Didn't Lutel score that day? I've always enjoyed my trips to Crown Ground as I feel you're going to watch a real football match going up there. A few Barrow fans can be very annoying though. They have an element that like to provoke a row, if not actual trouble.

Alty's chances of staying up? There's a lot of teams in the Conference with financial trouble. We might not have money to spend but it's all under control now. I think we will make it because I can't see a repeat of last time's rollercoaster where we didn't lose to Kidderminster in two games and still went straight back down. Going to be bumpy though.
Unemployed Coalminer is offline   Reply With Quote