View Single Post
Old 30-07-2005, 12:54   #56
park381
Senior Member+

Re: Councillors vote themselves a 26% rise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
It’s a long standing argument Park. It would be nice if people had to give a name when giving negative Karma, but up to now it’s been left as it is…..What really p***** me off is that people deducted it for weak and irresponsible reasons and then spread there own opinions. I think I can recall deducting it once from someone, “I’m not sure if I did or not” but I think if there’s a difference of opinion people should be open and get it out. In fun I called a member a B***h today in fun and was deducted because the individual believed that children read the posts and that my language was morally wrong. I respect the person’s opinion and if they had left their name I would have apologised directly. What really get me is when far worse is written or when a post is insulting to a member or threatening in its content and goes unnoticed…….
Correct Doug, if someone don't like a post then they have the option of replying, but then it would be out in the open.One way or the other it does'nt bother me, have always been a person that says what they think.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.

park381 is offline   Reply With Quote